How to Decorate a Table for Halloween
Halloween is almost here — which means it’s time to break out the pumpkins, shop for the perfect costume, and send out those invites for a spooktacular Halloween-themed event. With so much to do before the big day arrives, be sure not to overlook the importance of your table when it comes to bringing your display together and wow-ing guests. If you’re a bride or wedding planner looking to host a magical Halloween reception or a decorator in full party-planning mode, we hope you’ll enjoy these Halloween tabletop décor ideas.
Set the Stage With Your Color Scheme
Do you want to create a mysterious, sophisticated atmosphere for an elegant dinner with friends and family? Or would you rather celebrate the season with silly-spooky décor that’ll light up the faces of everyone in attendance? Your table plays a critical role in setting the mood for your event, so finding the right color scheme is vital.
For an elegant event, nothing works better than the classics. Stick to black-and-white decorations with splashes of a festive accent color, such as orange or purple. For a more haunting Halloween experience, choose eerie black and red candles, dark flowers, and tableware that will transform your table into a vampire’s lair. Or, decorate with orange, yellow, and white for a fun and festive, candy corn-inspired look.
Wow Guests With Your Centerpieces
Your centerpieces bring the table together and give you an excellent opportunity to show off your decorating skills. You’ll want a variety of heights, weights, and textures on your tablescape.
If you’re wondering how to create fabulous Halloween party table centerpieces, look no further than these ideas:
- Set a mix black nickel candlesticks around the table in bunches to create an eerie candlelit glow throughout the room.
- Don’t forget the floral arrangements. Find a mix of beautiful flowers and creeping foliage to put inside a black urn. If you’re using a plain vase, wrap it in some spider web ribbon.
- No Halloween centerpiece is complete without pumpkins. Add a mix of real and glass pumpkins around your lights and vases.
- Get creative! A clear glass vase can be filled with festive lights or used to display a candy corn. Dress up a window or mantel with a maple leaf garland.
- Add some fun and festive accents like small owls at each place setting, or drape black bead garlands around a chandelier or on the backs of chairs.
Shop Jamali Garden
Whether you want your table to dazzle with elegance or scream Halloween, Jamali Garden has the fall and Halloween décor for you. We offer a unique selection of wholesale Halloween decorations, vases, flowers, and other supplies at exceptional prices. Shop our store now to transform your wedding or party into the Halloween event of your dreams.