Decorative With Lanterns for Weddings and Events
Light the way with Jamali Garden's exquisite lanterns. Choose between our rustic and modern style lanterns to create beautiful centerpieces for any event. For a warm, glowing ambiance, display a group of our hanging lanterns for your wedding, or line up a set of decorative lanterns down the aisle. Check out these illuminating ideas for decorating your wedding with lanterns!
Lanterns with candles add instant atmosphere and character to any party, event, or venue. Whether they're lighting a restaurant pathway or a wedding ceremony aisle, Jamali Garden lanterns are a designer's best friend. Wholesale decorative lanterns are the smart and striking way to make tabletop centerpieces sparkle. Illuminating garden lanterns add an element of enchantment to any event, making it unforgettable.
Why Should You Buy Wholesale Lanterns?
Wholesale lanterns are a simple but effective way to make your event shine. Using decorative lanterns for weddings or events is:
- Trendy: Gone are the days when lanterns were streetlights only. These fixtures are increasingly popular, appearing in the aisles, on tables, and as gift containers.
- Safe: Lanterns provide a secure vessel for candles, letting your guests safely enjoy their warmth and light. They also protect your tablecloths and other decorations. If you have younger attendees, these fixtures are an excellent decor option.
- Adaptable: With many sizes, styles, and colors to choose from, you'll have the perfect lantern decor for any wedding. Their versatility lets you capture any style or theme and pair them with countless other accessories.
- Cost-effective: Buying your lanterns in bulk helps you save money on the quantity you need. Our wholesale lanterns are ready to ship, so you'll have them when you need them.
Create Unique Centerpieces With Bulk Lanterns
Bulk wedding lanterns inspire countless one-of-a-kind events. Stand out with some of our favorite centerpiece ideas:
- Hang your lanterns: Decorative lanterns can be eye-catching off the table. Alternate between Black Hampton, Burnished Silver, and Square Gold Lanterns for a gorgeous spectacle from end to end. Wrap your floating centerpiece in plenty of seeded eucalyptus.
- Create contrast: Showcase a 10-inch or 14-inch Antique White Lantern with a bed of lush greenery and sangria or wine purple linens. This distinctive color scheme will draw attention while maintaining elegance and sophistication.
- Use fairy lights: Want to go beyond candlelight? Make your display even more magical by filling Gold Trapezoid Lanterns with fairy lights. Complete your storybook-worthy centerpiece with smaller Honeycomb Candleholders and willow eucalyptus sprigs. This idea works for winter celebrations, too — simply substitute eucalyptus for holly.
- Be bold: For those who want to stand out, vibrant color choices and unique shapes are the way to go. Combine an Antiqued Rust Bronze Ajmer Square Lantern with vivid peonies, roses, candlesticks, and Antique Teal Votive Holders.
Shop Jamali Garden for Gorgeous Wholesale Candle Lanterns
At Jamali Garden, we pride ourselves on giving you the impactful and trendy decor you need for weddings, parties, and more. Choose from thousands of beautiful decorations that ship fast, save you money, and wow your clients. For convenience, affordability, and quality, there's no contest.
Planning your next event? Buy wholesale lanterns for your venue today!