The captivating Cherry Blossom has long been the symbol of renewal and hope. This sentimental perennial blooms for only about one week each year.
Jamali Garden can make every season Cherry Blossom Season! With the largest selection you’ll find anywhere of artificial silk cherry blossoms — in many colors, from soft, traditional pinks and yellows to a vibrant, hot pink — Jamali Garden is your one-stop shop. All of our flowers are beautifully lifelike and will certainly outlast live cherry blossoms.
For decorating, cherry blossoms can be paired with larger flowers to make an enchanting bouquet. They’re equally impressive when you gather together a bunch of cherry blossom branches of the same color. For even more inspiration, here are some of the most brilliant ideas for using silk cherry blossoms.
We’ve gathered them from event planners, interior designers and brides:
- Take a dozen or so cherry blossom branches and cluster them together in a tall, slender, clear vase filled with colored glass marbles. Leaving the branches tall allows this arrangement to be set directly on the floor in an entryway for a gorgeous welcome for your guests.
- Create a whimsical centerpiece by mixing cherry blossoms with a decorative peacock feather in a plain black vase for the ultimate in dramatic contrast. The texture variation makes for a glamorous piece.
- Event planners, restaurateurs and those hosting at home love being able to use silk cherry blossoms on their buffet or dessert table.
- The branches are ideal to be wound around a grapevine wreath for a rustic yet feminine touch at a bridal shower or luncheon.
- Consider clipping a small stem off the branch and tucking it into the napkin rings of your table settings.
- Create a cherry blossom vine that climbs up the chains of your porch swing as a welcome to spring and porch weather.
- Don’t forget spring holiday decorating opportunities for Easter and Mother’s Day! The pretty pastels will make the day that much more special for everybody involved.